How Do I Join?
If you’re interested in training there are 3 easy steps to get started:
- Come along and watch a class on a Tuesday or Thursday from 7.00 to 8.30pm. If you have any questions for the instructors you can ask before or after class.
- Download the Membership Forms here. Complete these beforehand but don’t sign just yet. Bring them along to the dojo at least 30 minutes before a class to sign in front of a witness, and present them to the instructor. (Please do not turn up at 7.00pm and expect to join the class as our instructors will be busy teaching).
- Choose from one of our New Members Starter Packs:
- The $99 Starter Pack includes: a new dogi (pants, jacket and belt) + a copy of the book “The Art of Peace” by Morihei Ueshiba, the founder of Aikido + 3 weeks unlimited training + a $20 discount on your annual membership. (Total value of over $195.)
- The $69 Starter Pack (if you have your own dogi), includes: a copy of the book “The Art of Peace” by Morihei Ueshiba, the founder of Aikido + 3 weeks unlimited training + a $20 discount on your annual membership. (Total value of over $130.)
- The Basic Starter (if you have your own dogi) pay the annual membership ($90) and the class fee ($15 adult or $8 student/ hardship) OR monthly class fee ($80 adult /$45 student).
- If you are a student or unemployed you will need to bring your ID card with you the first time.
- If you are under 18 years of age a parent or guardian must also observe a class with you.
- After the first 3 weeks, students will need to pay the balance of the full membership fee. If you need to pay in installments, please discuss a payment plan with the Instructor.
Aikido Ryde Membership Package